Lleyton you hero | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lleyton you hero

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
What an amazing effort by Lleyton to lead the Aussies into the Davis Cup grand final in December.

A massive effort to come from 2 sets down to win.
What a heart. And then to say how that win meant more to him than any Wimbledon or USA open crown.

True Aussie spirit where team comes before personal glory.

Onya Todd, Mr ever reliable. Great effort yesterday Wayne, brilliant doubles game. Onya Mark, your turn might come in November.

I'm queued up for tickets already. This was the first time I've been to a Davis Cup match and the atmosphere is awesome.

Go Aussies. :)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about eye of the tiger!!!!!

Down two sets, Federer serving for the match, Hewitt was two points away from losing the match. I'm spewing I didn't go.

ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

brownlow2003

I walked in with Federer serving for the match & our Boy wins in 5
Awesome Awesome Awesome might see if i can get a ticket for the big one
Go Aussies 8)

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Let's hope the Aussies can win the Final.

Lleytons never say die attitude is what a true sports person is made of.

Let's hope Lleyton can go on and win the Aussie Open after winning the Davis Cup.

I hope this gets the media off his back.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
How was it when the crowd starting singing Waltzing Matilda just after the beginning of the 5th set! Magic!

Hewitt is the best sporting "battler" we've had since Jeff Fenech.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
just woke up this morning after three days of watching tennis live, what a buzz the last two days have been.A doubles fight back on Saturday and then the great fight back yesterday.I have watched Davis cup for a great lot of years now, and this year is above all the best I have seen.No football to worry about, fourth row from the front seats, and the best two days of tennis, COME ON NOVEMBER FOR THE FINAL in Melbourne on grass.
8) 8) 8) 8)