Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
If Kingsley goes to Adelaide, lets get Chris Newman back. I reckon losing coaches this late makes it hard to replace them though...

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Absolutely McCrae to senior assistant if Kingsley goes to Crows.
Would try and get Matty Knights back In either SA or VFL

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Shout out to Blake Caracella.
He's been incredible for us in helping get us to 2 flags.
Professional right to the end.

That said, I wish him no luck at Esserdern.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
You cant keep strong people around you, because one day they could take you job.
Hardwick is learning from the best, clarkson, he off loads assistant coaches like theyre going out of fashion.
Hardwick let carcella walk Because he didnt want him ever to be in a position where they could off load him for Carcella.
Keep them close but never too close. John Gotti.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
You cant keep strong people around you, because one day they could take you job.
Hardwick is learning from the best, clarkson, he off loads assistant coaches like theyre going out of fashion.
Hardwick let carcella walk Because he didnt want him ever to be in a position where they could off load him for Carcella.
Keep them close but never too close. John Gotti.

End of 2016, Richmond told Dimma it’s you or your assistants. Dimma’s loyalty almost cost him his job.
The rest is history

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
End of 2016, Richmond told Dimma it’s you or your assistants. Dimma’s loyalty almost cost him his job.
The rest is history

Yeah that's right.
Lets not get caught up with Carcella.
Griffens falling over early 2017 was the catalyst to where we are today.
He was so useless that they prefered to change the game style and not bother with him.
The rest is history.
Leppa is a great coach

Broders

Tiger Superstar
Jul 29, 2012
I love the idea of getting Newman back.
Me too Smoking.

He started the "Richmond Man" mantra and it would be great for him to experience first hand what is has evolved into over the past 3 years. More importantly, Newey is said to be a great leader with high footy IQ to boot.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Matty Knights for me,but wouldn't be suprised if Bolton come from blues.
Please, God, No!

e11c5c41ebf3cb3a08790b6622bd6ec4

• Sad