Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Leon has shown none of the tactical nous we would need from a Blake replacement.

Reactions: 1 user

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Bump. Now wouldnt it be a funny up yours to Essendon if the Crows appointed Rutten as coach?

PS. We broke the Crows.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Blight admitted it.

"Being an observer and watching this all play out, there's no doubt the fragmentation of the Adelaide Football Club started early last year, and in fact probably about three minutes after the grand final loss against Richmond the year before."

Their next pre-season after 2017 also dented their morale enormously.
Plus, they're lead by Tex the Plastic Power Ranger

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Blight admitted it.

"Being an observer and watching this all play out, there's no doubt the fragmentation of the Adelaide Football Club started early last year, and in fact probably about three minutes after the grand final loss against Richmond the year before."

I put it 15 minutes into the second quarter

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

That's been one tough journey for the McQualters to endure.
Thankfully they have the supporting embrace of RFC around them.
What a mighty Club Richmond is.
And good luck to the McQualters.

Reactions: 7 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
So with Caracella going has anyone heard if he will be replaced externally?

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Grigg appointed as a development coach at the Cattery.

Salty clearly looking for some help after being embarrassed by the Tigers in our last 2 finals

Broders

Tiger Superstar
Jul 29, 2012
Grigg appointed as a development coach at the Cattery.

Salty clearly looking for some help after being embarrassed by the Tigers in our last 2 finals
That's a shame, I really liked Grigga and had hoped that he'd go and cut his teeth at another club and then return to the Tigers in a few years time.

BUT if he's going to spend time at 'Sook it Up Stadium' I'm afraid he'll be of no use to anyone in a year or two.

Pity really

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That's a shame, I really liked Grigga and had hoped that he'd go and cut his teeth at another club and then return to the Tigers in a few years time.

BUT if he's going to spend time at 'Sook it Up Stadium' I'm afraid he'll be of no use to anyone in a year or two.

Pity really

Pretty down about Grigga to the Cats.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Pity really

C'mon Broders..... lift ya game.... Now for number 13..!:)