Assistant Coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Assistant Coaches

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
A bit like Leppa. Has the knowledge and man management skills but just missing that factor what ever it is that make a good head coach.
To fair the bears were a basket case. Didn’t have their office in order.
Who ever took that job was going to struggle

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Reported that Adam Kingsley is down to the last 3 for the North job :mad:

Losing the experience of Leppa, Fly, and Kingsley in one season won't easily be overcome, (that's your defensive, stoppage and forward coach gone).

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Reported that Adam Kingsley is down to the last 3 for the North job

I know blokes like to back themselves in, but this could be a real career killer.
Hope he's being given good advise by those in the know.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

Losing the experience of Leppa, Fly, and Kingsley in one season won't easily be overcome, (that's your defensive, stoppage and forward coach gone).
could be spot on however it was just from a random texta

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

I would be surprised, he didnt want anything to do with Adelaide & they are / were in a better spot than LolNorf

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016

Who are the 3? Kingsley, Voss for sure and who else?

JozMan

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2013
I don’t see Kingsley going just yet, surely North will want an experienced coach.