Australia V Ireland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Australia V Ireland

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
I dunno if there has been a thread on this as ive been away (still am)

but

is any one going to the game??

I am and i cant wait, im totally pumped, im going with 2 other friends and we are getting dressed up and taking a large aussie flag.

apparently ticket sales have been slow.

How embarassing for the Irish team to have to go to another country and cop a caning from a team and country that don't even play the sport.
They're definitely fighters,I'll give them that.

I actually went last time (2 years ago)

I am not going, as I reckon the game sucks. The game resembles 1% Aussie rules, 99% that Irish game.

However, everyone is didnt and you may like it.

I like to view / play a physical game, not that pussy crap stuff.

I got my ticket for the Subiaco game... its almost a sell out over here.

cant wait !!!!!

I dont mind that fact it has more "irish" than our game in it... i quite enjoy it.

lets hope Andy K gets the call up to play fullback again

Yeh i watched it in Ireland live and it was boring boring and more boring,i will be sleeping that night as i have found that to be more exiting than this girl game.

The auskickers got a 'special' deal. I brought the form
home, and the young bloke pestered the missus just
enough to get her to get a family ticket. I suppose
that means I'm going. What the heck - something
to do ... beats painting.

g0tigers said:

but

I am and i cant wait, im totally pumped, im going with 2 other friends and we are getting dressed up and taking a large aussie flag.

Mate you sound really exited,and taking the aussie flag wow thats original ill really be able to spot you amongst the other 1000 aussie flags,,,,Do the right thing and take a tiger flag then we will know where you are.

No-66 As if g0tigers would want you to know where she is. ::)
What's your problem singling out a 14-15 year old girl to pick on? :mad:

Take your Aussie flag and do us proud g0t.
I went to the Davis Cup yesterday and was very proud to be Australian. Show the colours with pride.

Go Aussies.

No-66609 said:
g0tigers said:

but

Mate you sound really exited,and taking the aussie flag wow thats original ill really be able to spot you amongst the other 1000 aussie flags,,,,Do the right thing and take a tiger flag then we will know where you are.

I'd be to embarassed to take the Richmond flag.

Take the Aussie flag and wave it with pride.

PuntRoadRoar said:
lets hope Andy K gets the call up to play fullback again

Andy won't be playing this year PRR.

In todays herald sun pg 116

Glen Nearer Goal
Two weeks ago we revealed West Coast Eagles defender Glen Jackovich wanted to represent his country as goal keeper in the coming international series. His chances improved this week when regular goalie and last year's Jim Stynes Medallist Andrew Kellaway was ruled out of the series against Ireland in October. Kellaway will be in Europe with his girlfriend, Kate. "It was the only time we could get away together," Kellaway says. "We're going to south-west France and Spain. But I'm sure Steve Silvagni will pass on tips to the new goalie as he did with me."

Geez you sound like a really happy person. ::)

answer me this: why exactly would i want you to spot me in the crowd?? wht gave you that impression??

oh and when i bought the flag i figured it was an original idea :-\ why would i take my richmond flag?? there isnt even a tigers player in th squad!!

Im taking an aussie flag, because in case you didnt notice its an AUSTRALIA v Ireland game, not a richmond game, im supporting my COUNTRY.

Mate do ya self a favour go out and get a life, stop picking on innocent ppl that have done nothing to upset or offend you.

I enjoy watching the game and it will be interesting to see if it goes true to the past series where the visiting team seems to grab the series. [I think that's right, isn't it?]

Hope you enjoy it g0t and PRR.

Glen Jakovich???????? HYMIE????? this guy is as slow as mick malthouses OX on the earth bull dust.... LOL

if jako is goal keeper ill be boooing him on his on home ground.

If Andy K cant play then Dustin Fletcher should get the duties

Fletcher ? he has a disappointing year by his standards. Also, isnt he still suspended ?

What about Scarlett ? He has been the best full back by a mile this year.

I intend going down for the game- several big benefits;
1. Last footy for several months.
2. Get to cheer a decent team.
3. Don't care enough to get upset if we lose.
4. Nice time of year to sit outside and enjoy the weather.
5. All my mates and I are actually cheering the same team.
6. Gives the all Aussie guys a run around together, makes the all aussie team more legit.

Am I correct in saying it will be the last event at the G before the members stand gets pulled down? If so the last time you will see the G as we know it, it will look totally different once that comes down.

So 66609, get down to the game and stop being such a pretentious prat- It'll be fun.

Go Ti... Aussies!