Bloody Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bloody Collingwood

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Grrrrrrr... :'(

Let me be the first to offer my sincerest sympathy and say Rocca bye bye.

Would be heartbreaking to miss the big one because of an act of thuggery. ;D

Don't expect to see him round 1 either. :D

Nah gotta admit I would feel a little bit sorry for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POrt adelaide choke agin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes rocca will get at least a week. But im glad the pies won ::)

Now for sydney to win and everything will be peachy.

Raised an elbow into someones head. The commentators think he was reported. If not he probably will be.
Pity there wasn't a bit of blood for special effects, ha.

They are red hot at the moment Collingwood. Goes wihtout saying that we will all be barracking for the winner of the other game.

C'mon Lions, I think they are a better chance of rolling C***ingwood in the Granny.

Isn't there a packet of anti depressants in this years
RFC showbag?

Think I'll go and have a look.

Ahhhh yes, there they are................

I'm glad the pies knocked the power out of the finals but I don't know what I would do if they win the flag.
Could you imangine what eddie would be like,go swans/lions.

rosy3 said:
Grrrrrrr... :'(

Let me be the first to offer my sincerest sympathy and say Rocca bye bye.

Would be heartbreaking to miss the big one because of an act of thuggery. ;D

Don't expect to see him round 1 either. :D

Nah gotta admit I would feel a little bit sorry for him.

Dunno Rosy my mind instantly springs to Dunkley from the swans when they got a court injunction for him then, we have the brodie holland incident which i for one thought was too soft a penalty. Mcguires probably out wining and dining his team of laywers as we speak. :-\

BTW did somebody say CHOKE ;)

I'm in a period of mourning.

Am dressed in my Tigers jumper. I wore it to mozz Collingwood today. Worked as well as wearing it to bring Richmond luck ever does.

I have any Collingwood supporters I chat to on MSN or ICQ on ignore so I don't have to put up with them making me want to chuck up all week.

Armed with a cider now ready to settle in and watch next weeks grand final winner have a hit out tonight.

Go Swans or Lions. I don't care as long as one of you can do it.

An interstate premiership, I'll drink to that.

Cheers guys. :D

FoX said:
Dunno Rosy my mind instantly springs to Dunkley from the swans when they got a court injunction for him then,

Yeah that was my first thouht too FoX. Guess we'll find out if BigHeaddie owns the AFL or not this week.

2 weeks minimum.

im with you rosy

today made me totally sick... all those black and whites fans chanting Coll-ing-wooood had me searching for my ear plugs.

We didnt have much choice in todays result either being port or the pies..........but still its makes my stomach churn at the thought of those buggers are in the GF.

lets hope either brisbane or sydney knock em off next week and maybe just maybe port wont be the only chokers around perhaps we all could be seeing the return of the colliwobbles... somehow i doubt it :(

I don't believe I barracked for Eddiewood today!!! (spit!) I was going to be neutral and watch them belt each other but when I saw Stevens punch (who was it?) I became very parochial. Even tried calling the Black'n'Whites "Victoria", that seemed to help a bit.

Wouldn't you know it, though, that Colliewobble mob eased up and let the other Black'n'White mob kick 3 (?) goals in the last quarter when the heat was off. Would have loved to see Port not score a goal in the last half.

Go Brissy! 3 in a row.

Don't know whether I'm happy or not if it was Holland. Umpires would have to look at the video, wouldn't they? It did get repeated several times on tv.

Ive never cheered for Collingwood more in my life. Was sweet and sensational, glad them Port *smile* got knocked out. HAs been good here ever since, life is great.

As for next week I am undecided.