[b][/b][color=Red][/color]Sheedy says: | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

[b][/b][color=Red][/color]Sheedy says:

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
This is a transcript from the Essendon FC website...should we be worried?

BOMBERS READY TO TACKLE FIERCE TIGERS
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
Essendon Football Club is preparing itself for a Richmond side hell-bent on proving the critics wrong. The Bombers expect Richmond to react strongly to the stinging criticism it has copped in the media this week by throwing everything at them this Sunday at the MCG. And this season’s Round 7 match when the Tigers embarrassed the Bombers is also fresh in the minds of the players.
Richmond thumped Essendon earlier this season. The Bombers went down by 42 points and managed just five goals for match. “We have got enormous respect for Richmond, particularly after what happened earlier this season,” Essendon coach Kevin Sheedy said. “And we have noted what has happened in the newspapers this week and the pressure that has been put on that club – our players are aware of that and how the Tigers will be feeling.”
“We have to make sure we get out and play our best football. I have had a look at the sides from the last time we played and they are very different. We were also coming off a Perth trip and we didn’t handle that match very well at all. They are in many ways the side that has made it difficult for us to reach the top four.”

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I'm not worried, I'm actually looking forward to Pettigoose chasing his tail around in circles, going up for a mark, dropping a sitter, then punching himself in the head.......maybe that's what spud likes, a player who shows aggression toward himself...........

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Looks like Sheedy has hit the wine bottle again or the author of that article is writing crap.

Essendon dont fear Richmond one little bit. They don't have any respect for us at all. Just look at the history books.

Essendon are glad to play us and looking at boosting their percentage and climbing up the ladder.

I cant stand Essendon, or supporters who are cocky and smartarses. I really hope we do give them a good run and win.

Stupid or what, I'll be there on SUNDAY to cheer the Richmond boys on.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Most arrogant club by a long shot the Bummers.
We still gave em a caning earlier this year no matter what happens this week.

Richmond own Essendon-our supporters do anyway ;D