Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Ahhhhh far out, that's awful. I love Bach so much, just the best person. Best wishes for his family.

Reactions: 5 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
This is horrible. Particularly because he won't be able to visit. Hoping she pulls through.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reminds you how insignificant some things are. Best wishes Bachar's mum.

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 12, 2012
Melbourne
All the best to the Houli clan, and that his mum gets well soon. Fantastic leadership from Bachar to use the opportunity to promote testing within the Muslim community at such a hard time.

Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Even if he went to the hub he’d be out. But family is the core theme of our success. And that should never change.

Go well Bash. You have an army sending you good wishes.

Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Even if he went to the hub he’d be out. But family is the core theme of our success. And that should never change.

Go well Bash. You have an army sending you good wishes.

Shocking news about his mum.

Mums are the cornerstone of the person we are.

Thinking of you Houli Dooli & your mum.

The whole army is behind you and so is our love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I remember him talking about his love and respect for his mum on channel 7's Sunday footy show last year. it was very eloquent and moving at the time. i really feel for him at the moment.

Reactions: 1 users