Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

ThePercies

Tiger Superstar
Apr 8, 2007
Bendigo
Only played 25 mins for 6 points. Pretty ordinary output for an NBA player in the playoffs. Him being unable to shoot is starting to wear thin on the fans and eventually it will on the coaching staff. Needs to sort out his mental state before his career goes down the toilet. What I watched the other day when he and his sided choked was the worst display of shooting I've ever seen. He embarrassed himself like nothing I've ever seen.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Conley back for the Jazz should make the next game more interesting.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Kyrie to miss game 7. Harden improved in game 6 and should be better again, and it's in Brooklyn, but geez, 50/50 game. KD's shoulders must be aching, whereas Giannis is getting great support from Middleton and Lopez.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Terrance Mann dropping 39 and the Clips winning without The Claw is incredible. Utah let a golden opportunity to win a title slip away. Quinn Synder coached them out of a title.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
As much as I admire Joe Ingles he is not a big game player. Arguably cost us a world champs gold and was non existent today. Only got 18 minutes but that shows his coach had lost faith.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Only played 25 mins for 6 points. Pretty ordinary output for an NBA player in the playoffs. Him being unable to shoot is starting to wear thin on the fans and eventually it will on the coaching staff. Needs to sort out his mental state before his career goes down the toilet. What I watched the other day when he and his sided choked was the worst display of shooting I've ever seen. He embarrassed himself like nothing I've ever seen.
As much as Simmons has struggled offensively the last couple, he is still the 2nd best player on a team favoured to win game 7 to make the conference finals.
i was kind of hoping the Nets would win so he could have the chance to match up against Durant, but the 6ers will have a good shot of beating the Bucks if they win tomorrow.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The Bucks Win in 7 Bye Bye Nets
The Nets were a Durant shoe size from winning in regulation.
i might have to go practice my turn around fade away jump shot from the 3pt line. it is crazy how well some of those guys shoot when all the pressure is on.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Suns win 120-114 Game 1 of Western Conference Final Devin Booker 40-point triple-double

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
No way we can win a medal at The Olympics if Ben doesnt start taking shots
That was not good to watch

< Movies | Boxing >