Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Not really connected with US sports. But watched the Warriors unreal ball movement win another title last year (the joys of working most days from home). And some $$$ in the kick.

Kerr must be an amazing coach the way everyone sets up to share the ball - Plus manage huge egos.

Is Steph Curry the best pure shooter to ever play the sport? Surely must be. The guy is amazing to watch. So good.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Not really connected with US sports. But watched the Warriors unreal ball movement win another title last year (the joys of working most days from home). And some $$$ in the kick.

Kerr must be an amazing coach the way everyone sets up to share the ball - Plus manage huge egos.

Is Steph Curry the best pure shooter to ever play the sport? Surely must be. The guy is amazing to watch. So good.
Kerr is a great coach. Perfect background, personality.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The best basketball channel on youtube highlights a trend that has been giving me the sh!ts for years: constant, blatant, traveling and carrying. It's even more endemic than throwing the ball in the AFL.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yes Spook, the main reason why I don’t watch the NBA anymore, drives me bonkers
Same. It's all about the stars and scoring, forget about the rules. I used to have the NBA league pass but the disregard for rules made me lose a bit of interest.

Always watch the finals series though.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I adore the NBA. Everything about it.

Games never had more stars, never been played better.

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
The Nets 1-3 too, 76ers even worse 1-4. Some good teams got some early catching up too do.