Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I think he scored under 10pts in his next 3 games before missing games injured. hopefully he can re-find his form when he regains fitness.

All being well, Australia are going to have a decent team by the next Olympics- Simmons, Giddey, Green and Daniels should be a good start. I would guees Landale would have the starting centre position- we just need some shooters off the bench next Thybulle.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
All being well, Australia are going to have a decent team by the next Olympics- Simmons, Giddey, Green and Daniels should be a good start. I would guees Landale would have the starting centre position- we just need some shooters off the bench next Thybulle.
We have flipped this way, we used to have shooters and bigs for days but lacked athletes and playmakers. Now we all these 6"* guys who excel at positionless basketball. Add Xavier Cooks to that squad as well. He'll end up in the NBA at some stage. Jack White as well. Green and Daniels aren't bad shooters but not knockdown shooters like Patty Mills or Goulding. DJ Vasiljevic might be a chance, he did summer league with the Suns. Tyrese Procotr can't be far away from a debut either. I think Dyson Daniels has a younger brother who is a shooter. Landale will be our best big. We could do with some more quality bigs coming through as well.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Now we all these 6"* guys who excel at positionless basketball.
those types- Simmons, Green, Daniels, Giddey, Proctor, are all sons of former NBL basketballers, all American dads- excepts Giddey.

Where's Lanard Copeland and Ricky Grace's kids??

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Daniels is coming on so fast. He's the player we thought Dante Exum was going to be. But DD will end up better.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Awesome game yesterday Celts v Lakers. Celts braining them - 20 point lead half way through the third quarter. But Lakers get 10 points up with 2 mins to go in the game, their home crowd going crazy, but Celts get up to tie the game and then bash them in OT. Celts go something like 20-4 in the last 5 mins of playing time.

You’re still *smile* Lakers !!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watching the Warriors @ Knicks in a bar in NYC at the moment and it’s fair to say New Yorkers aren’t that positive about their team ! Knicks stink.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Watching the Warriors @ Knicks in a bar in NYC at the moment and it’s fair to say New Yorkers aren’t that positive about their team ! Knicks stink.
Knicks stuck in horrible mid table despair, too much money invested to tank for Wemby, a lot of second bananas but no star. I reckon their going at almost full potential to be just above 500.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Donovan Mitchell locked up by Simmons today. Ben's defensive role a big reason the Nets are on a 13-1 roll. He's taking away the oppo weapons, feeding the ball & allowing KD & Kyrie to flourish. Any offence is a bonus. They're purring & racking up the Ws.
Beware the nets, no surprise they‘ve got rolling with Ben being back. He has lost some explosiveness, not sure if it’s gone for good. He’s playing the Draymond Green role. But better.

Reactions: 1 user
< Movies | Boxing >