Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Thought exactly the same.

Travers been outstanding for United this season. Offers more than Goulding and Delly.
Blood oath. His play making work this season easily translates to a higher level. His defensive work is exceptional- way above McVeigh (although I do think he’s earned his spot), Goulding and company. He’s patient and not in a hurry to impress. Perfect role player.

Last edited:

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Blood oath. His play making work this season easily translates to a higher level. His defensive work is exceptional- way above McVeigh (although I do think he’s earned his spot), Goulding and company. He’s patient and not in a hurry to impress. Perfect role player.
He'd be the first bloke I'd pick from the NBL.

An athletic guard that rebounds like a machine. So valuable.

I guess he's competing for the same role as Exum, Thybulle.

McVeigh rightly getting rewarded for an incredible championship series, but I'm taking LT every day of the week.

Reactions: 1 user

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Good news on the Aussie women’s front- three drafted to the WNBA. Pouch and Borlese will have long careers - special players both of them.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Team USA locked and loaded. Amazing array of talent on paper. Absolute favourites for Gold - but stranger things have happened than if they end up with a minor medal. It is Paris after all - their minds might not be on the job.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
USA starting five: Curry, Booker, Durant, LeBron, Embid. Ridiculous. Back-up five: Haliburton, Edwards, Tatum, Leonard, Davis. Nuts. Rivals the original 1992 Dream Team - probably better.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Great to see Haliburton in their, one of my fav players in the NBA :)

Reactions: 2 users

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Don’t know how I missed this but a few weeks back our National U18 side The Emus won the prestigious Albert Schweitzer tournament in Germany. They defeated Serbia in the final. 7’3 Rocco Zikarski won the tournament MVP - he will be another Aussie first selection in the 2025 NBA draft. Jacob Furphy - no relation to Johnny - starred as did anothe NBA prospect Roman Siulepa. Good times ahead.