BBQ Saturday Night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

BBQ Saturday Night

Umm it is at Punt Road on Saturday night before the match. 4:30 pm

Didn't we ask for things to be provided for the members

Lets Roar

Khan

Is that advertised on the club site Khan? I can only see the article about fan nights at training.

The RFC site has been a bit strange. Recent info was replaced with older stuff, ie they took off the invitation to chat with Otto after his chat and replaced it with an invite to chat with Tivva, only that chat had been held before the Ottens one.

Anyway it's up to date again now and next chat is with David Rodan on Mon May 19 at 5pm.

Wish we could see the transcripts of Tivva's and Ottens' chat. emailed the club about this last week for Tivendale and they said there was a computer glitch and the IT people are trying to get it back. Havent seen Ottens' either so i hope they found Tivva's and put Ottens' up. would be interested to read them.

There is definitely a BBQ on before Saturday nights game. There will be some of the injured players in attendance. ;) I am not sure of the start time though.

However all members with email should receive the weekly "Jungle Beat" newsletter Thursday - details should be in there

iT is on the website . I found it there yesterday. Just thought it would be a chance to catch up with the Enders if possible.

Lets Roar

Khan

The "Enders" has a nice ring to it Khan. ;D

I doubt I'll be able to get to the barbie. I'll be watching my son play footy before I drive down to the game so things will be rushed.
Busy! Busy!