Bear | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bear

bear

ohh yeh
Jan 30, 2005
Melbourn
Hi My name is Bear.
I am seventeen years old,
i enjoy playing football and i love horse racing, i also like to throw a few bats around in cricket
I play football for west coburg
My dad coached dean limbach when he played for west coburg and i was the teams waterboy.
my faviourite player for Richmond is Mark Chaffey.
i like to play in the backline.
The thing i like the most and respect about afl players and team mates is courage and determination.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE Bear. :)

I've got a soft spot for the Chaffster too and think people will be pleasantly surprised with him this year. I love tough, defensive players who don't often get the recognition of flashier players. Go the backmen. :clap

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
bear said:
The thing i like the most and respect about afl players and team mates is courage and determination.

G'day, Bear.

Those are very admirable personal qualities.
:)
Welcome to PRE!

HAppy Posting!  ;D

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
Welcome Bear :D
Backmen are amongst my favourites too.(see below) I played right back in hockey too.
Haven't been horse racing in ages, I live within walking distance of Caulfield and can hear the racecaller.
Enjoy your posting.

Curtiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 26, 2004
Moreland, Melbourne
Bags'o'wheat! Another bear!

Welcome, Bear. We're a dying breed on PRE (tigers are thriving). Good to see another West Burger hanging around (i think that's 5!).

Cheers :beer
Curtis

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
bear said:
Hi My name is Bear.

My dad coached dean limbach when he played for west coburg and i was the teams waterboy.

OMG You're the waterboy!! Why didn't we recruit you?? ;D

Welcome aboard, Bear. Hope you and your former team-mate kick some butt.

frahlee

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2004
MELBOURNE
Great to see another example of youthful tiger supporters Bear. Glad you had the mental strength to break away from your Dad's side. Great judgement call. Enjoy PRE.

frahlee

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2004
MELBOURNE
I hope I haven't confused you as much as I have myself :help.  Reference to your dad was meant to be on the bottom of another post.  Trying to be too clever for my own good.  Your dad is obviously a man of great taste and wisdom, based on his Coburg roots :D. Look forward to hearing more from you.