A thread about me! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A thread about me!

Ellyse

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2004
Sunbury
G'day everyone!
I thought I'd start a thread about myself, it seems to be the thing to do in these parts.

My name is Ellyse ( :eek:) I recently turned 19. I currently live in Hampton Park but will be moving to Sunbury in a short while when I begin my uni course. (Sports admin/event management)
I am working full time at Telstra so I have been unable to get to training :(
My favourite player is Andrew Kellaway, and I am also a member of the small Kayne Pettifer appreciation club.
Favourite music is RnB and Dance, and enjoy going out and spending time with friends.
I find PRE informative and very amusing.
Well thats a bit about me, hope you enjoyed it :)

P.S whats happened to the chatroom folks?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks for being first to take the plunge Ellyse. :)

The chatroom still works but I think people are having a bit of a rest from it for a while. It will crank up again when the footy starts.

Curtiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 26, 2004
Moreland, Melbourne
Tell us more Ellyse. You can't have a whole thread go to waste.

What do you do in your spare time? Sports? Hobbies?

What about your background?

Share please. :)

BTW, Where are you Clay & Tom? This is what you wanted! A chance to interview the posters. It's pretty casual at the moment. Try to introduce some form. This board has potential!

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Ellyse has the distinction of being the first PREnder "paid" for her training reports. :D

Succinct, insightful and always on the lookout for eye-candy, Ellyse belongs in the PRE Hall Of Fame.

Well done, Champ!

[do you think you could help me out with me Testra account? Go on, just for old time's sake!]

Ellyse

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2004
Sunbury
Roar34 said:
Ellyse has the distinction of being the first PREnder "paid" for her training reports.   :D

Succinct, insightful and always on the lookout for eye-candy, Ellyse belongs in the PRE Hall Of Fame.

Well done, Champ!

[do you think you could help me out with me Testra account?  Go on, just for old time's sake!]

you know me too well roar!  :p
I used to do dancing when I was younger, Jazz, Ballet, Contemporary and Tap and loved it. Im also a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do and enjoy a game of netball. I went up 2 Queensland in 2003 to play in the Gold Coast netball classic through school which was fun. Looking to take up hockey this year, I was leading goal scorer in Staff vs Students cup in year 12.

My background? grew up in Hampton Park, so that really doesnt equal a facinating up bringing. Spent heaps of time with friends, going to the footy and watching tv  ;) shopping and other than that not much.

Im a silver member, not too far from gold. Have reserved seats at both G and TD. Went up to Brisbane in 2001 to watch the prelim and even though we lost had a great time.

About the Telstra account roar? not sure i can help you there buddy.

cassady

You took my dreams from me when i first found you
Nov 22, 2004
Floating
Hello Ellyse

what sort of deals can i get on prepaid cdma mobiles?

thanks

Cassady

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Ellyse, by some strange definitions, some consider Melbourne to be the largest city on earth.

I wonder if your move from Hampton Park to Sunbury might not qualify in some way as the farthest move within one single city. :) It's gotta be 600kms. ;D Okay, 80.

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
Chatroom and MSN lurker extrodinare,and apparently she can muster up a mean dance near a firemans pole for the right price ;)

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Hi Ellyse, missed ya in chat monday night ;D

Broadband eh! What sort of deals you got going at the moment.

There was plenty of eye candy at training today girlfriend :p

Ellyse

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2004
Sunbury
Tiggytam said:
Hi Ellyse, missed ya in chat monday night  ;D

Broadband eh!  What sort of deals you got going at the moment.

There was plenty of eye candy at training today girlfriend  :p

I was there! ;)

biglinds

I'm a llama!
Aug 5, 2003
Perth
Ellyse said:
G'day everyone!
I thought I'd start a thread about myself, it seems to be the thing to do in these parts.

P.S whats happened to the chatroom folks?
Elly we were in full swing monday night. 7 or 8 on.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
g'day tiger,

19, many great ppl are that age(yes i am 19). bad luck about moving to scumbury ;)

u go out much? if so whereabouts?

Ellyse

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2004
Sunbury
Doolz85 said:
g'day tiger,

19, many great ppl are that age(yes i am 19). bad luck about moving to scumbury ;)

u go out much? if so whereabouts?

Many people have told me Sunbury is scum but hey, Im grew up in scum city! (as it goes, Hampton Park is really scummy, just incase no one knew that)

Do I go out? Definitly!! Waterloo, Anglers, Billboards, Frostbites, Spy are the places I frequent, used 2 be at the Depot in Richmond every Thursday, until I woke up to the fact that its pretty crap. Have been to Odeon and Heat a couple of times, didnt like Heat very much because I could hardly see. (Might of had something to do with the fact that I was drunk).
Anglers on a Saturday night is actually pretty good, its a bit more comfortable than a Sunday night. A couple of weeks ago I waited in line for 2 and a 1/2 hours! ah the things we do.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
yeah the loo on wednesday night's is pretty good, especially when uni and tafe kick in.