Ben Dixon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Dixon

P

PuntRoadRoar

dixon is a loser... wouldnt touch him with even collingwoods 3rd round pick ;D

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
diggler said:
Young tiger. The club has got it all wrong by targeting the likes of Stevens and Browne, when the main problem is our senior core players, from the captain down, are cronic, habitual, not up to it, never will be, Losers!!!
Our club will not amount to anthing until all these players are gone from the game for good.
The club should be clearing 80% of their list in 2-3 years and recruiting the best youth in the country.
Sadly, Miller and Frawley, are only looking for short term, band aid solutions, in a futile attempt to boost memberships and keep their jobs for more than one year.
Do you really think that Brown and Stevens are the answers to our prayers, surrounded by professional chokers like Richo, Holland, Cambo and the Kellaway brothers?

I really reckon you are too harsh.

Campbell has won 3 or 4 Best & Fairests. Its when Campbell doesnt play, we seem to lose. Campbell is a great leader for the club.

We have other leaders in Chaffey, Ottens, Stafford, Andy Kellaway, Johnson, Coughlan (future leader), Gaspar & Tivendale.

I agree that Richo isnt much of a leader.

As per Andrew Kellaway, come on, he gives his all every week. He has won All Australian selection and is the current goalie/full back for the Australian team.

We have certainly turned over our playing list in the past 3 weeks. However, its our recuiting that lets our team down.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I somehow get the feeling that Diggler actually doesn't like any of the current richmond players. Probably rates them in comparison to our back to back premiership teams and cant figure out why they aren't as good.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
TM, youve got it in one. The current list, bar Coughlan, Johnston, Ottens, Chaffey and Cambo (even though I dont rate him) are a disgrace in the history of the RFC!

As for AK, he is mutton dressed up as lamb. Yes he trys hard, but he is a bumbling, slow, poor descion maker and has ordinary skills. Send him to Gaelic land where he belongs!