Ben Lennon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Lennon

Re: Welcome to tiger land Ben Lennon

Very happy. Wasn't sold on him about a month ago but having watched him much closer since... He's very very talented, just as natural a footballer as you'll find. Fits in perfectly with this squad too, structurally as well as personality wise, they seem to love him already

Happy with Lennon

Now for nicknames

John, Lenny, Len, Vlad

I'm sure others will have better ones

Just saw some highlights of him running around in a No.4 gurnsey. He is surely going to be a superstar based on that :hihi

Very comfortable with this pick. Welcome to the tribe young man.

Loving his Cotchin type hair/looks, even a slight chimp type baulk in a few of his highlights.
Hats off, pants off even to Francis and his team.

skull

Mentioned it on another thread but surely "Yoko" has to get a run as a nick name.

Welcome to Tigerland Ben.

ARCHYBOY said:
Mentioned it on another thread but surely "Yoko" has to get a run as a nick name.

Welcome to Tigerland Ben.

I'll use this one for about the fifth time - ONO!

She broke up the Beatles! Maybe.

zgod said:
Welcome walrus

nice work zg. x2. :partyfest

the collingwood nathan freeman thread is gonna make the tambling thread seem like a zen koan

egg-man?

Vlad or Grad for me.

Then again Lenin's middle name was Ilyich which is Russian for John

FJ is a good judge me reckons - likes natural footy players.