Ben Marsh and Simon Fletcher Hartigan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Marsh and Simon Fletcher Hartigan

COUGHLANforSKIPPER

Tiger Cub
Jul 6, 2004
These two aforementioned players were disgraceful sunday against Port. Slow weak and not prepared for the one percenters. Hartigan's disposal was dreadful, and I will assure you Hartigan is the ugliest kid I have ever seen, he has a head like an old boot.

so since when do we get rid of ugly, slow and lazy players. our club is a haven for this sort of player. they got to be somewhere dont they?

we even have a medal struck to acknowledge them:

The Emmett Dunne award for ineptitude.

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
These two aforementioned players were disgraceful sunday against Port. Slow weak and not prepared for the one percenters. Hartigan's disposal was dreadful, and I will assure you Hartigan is the ugliest kid I have ever seen, he has a head like an old boot.

I'm not really sure how his looks affect his football ability??

I didnt think Hartigan was too bad on Sunday, he made a few errors, but that is to be expected with a young player. I was impressed with his attack on the ball and the man, he has a future at punt rd.

Drag ying he hasn't got potential he is a leader and was a best and fairest in a premiership year last year. He can play, he cant kick out, and should only play on a dangerous forward. Harvey killed him Sun. He is a future leader. Only saying as I stood next to him Sun he is a terrible loking fella, not a ladies man I don't think!

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
Drag ying he hasn't got potential he is a leader and was a best and fairest in a premiership year last year. He can play, he cant kick out, and should only play on a dangerous forward. Harvey killed him Sun. He is a future leader. Only saying as I stood next to him Sun he is a terrible loking fella, not a ladies man I don't think!

I think he took one kick out and made a mess of it. To be honest I reckon kicking out is a job that should never be given to first year players even in VFL...too much pressure! But generally in play he is quite a good kick.

Didn't have his best game on Sunday, but wasn't alone.

COUGHLANforSKIPPER said:
Hartigan's disposal was dreadful, and I will assure you Hartigan is the ugliest kid I have ever seen, he has a head like an old boot.

sPEAKING ON BEHALF OF AL TIGER FANS , NONE OF US COULD CARE LESS OF YOUR RATINGS RE PLAYERS LOOKS ...PLEASE STICK TO BALLS AND ALL FOOTBALL TALK......GEEZ LOVE TO SEE YOUR ROUGH HEAD...PROB A ROBBERS DOG?