Box Hill vs Coburg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Box Hill vs Coburg

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Box Hill Hawks v Coburg Tigers
Sunday 11th July
Box Hill City Oval at 2.00pm

Box Hill Hawks

B: Cox Breese Pugsley
HB: Tallis Barker Brennan
C: Ladson Collins Lonie
HF: Miller Rix Holland
F: Height Alleway Neagle
R: Taylor Bailey Shelton
Inter: Batchelor Clifton Harvey Howat Rudolph Thurgood
Weinert Wilson

Coburg Tigers

B: Pagan Marsh Foley
HB: Talbot *smile* Gilmour
C: Roach Rodan Raines
HF: Carlson Young Hartigan
F: Fiora Jackson Houlihan
R: O'Connor Coughlan Dragicevic
Inter: Rayson Kuret Randello Jorgenson Daniher
Caruso Darby Crotty

Rumour at the function last night was that Gaspar's knee is sore. Will be interesting to see if he plays.

this is at my local,will be going along to see Action Jackson.

Highlight will have to be Holland v.*smile*. :-[

Roach Rodan Raines..Has a nice ring to it.

Thought the same myself Evo about Roach, Rodan, Raines. Has the same ring to it as Bourke, Barrot, Clay. Oh well I guess we can always dream!!!!!

mmmm it does have a nice ring to it lets hope that they can deliver next year onto the chest of travis cloke ;D

Lets hope our young boys get a lot of game time and get a good amount of the ball and have a good win.

Please someone write a repotr on all richmond listed players especially jackson :p

If Gaspar plays, it seems Tigers didn't want any big publicity about him being dropped.

Hopefully Cogs will have a start

loto said:
Hopefully Cogs will have a start
Cogs was sitting behind me at the footy today, asked him if he was playing for coburg this week and he said no but would be lining up for them next week. Also said he'd probably be back for the last month of footy but not before then.

Coburg have a big win

Box Hill Hawks 0.1 2.5 5.10 11.14 (80)
Coburg Tigers 6.2 12.4 18.4 23.7 (145)

Couldn't go to this one - hope there's some details soon.

Apparantley Gilmour kicked 7 , no more details.

Looks like He kicked 5 or 6 of them on Adrian Cox who although a hack has played a bit of senior footy so quite encouraging.

Yep, Happy kicked 7!
From the Footballvic site (http://vfl.goal.com.au)

Box Hill Hawks 0.1 2.5 5.10 11.14 (80)
Coburg Tigers 6.2 12.4 18.4 23.7 (145)

Box Hill Hawks
Goals: Barker 3, Holland 2, Pugsley 2, Collins, Ladson, Tallis, Taylor.
Best: Barker, Tallis, Wilson, Batchelor, Rix.

Coburg Tigers
Goals: Gilmour 7, Houlihan 3, Marsh 2, Dragecevic 2, Carlson, Jorgenson Rodan, Rhines, O'Connor, Fiora, Randello, Foley, Roach.
Best: Gilmour, Raines, O’Connor, Roach, Carlson, Rodan, Dragecevic, Jackson

Gilmour is gunna be a gun. How is it he kicks 7 goals yet all the year b4 now hes been playen down back?

are we tryen to kill our kids by playen them in their non preffered possies?

not many defenders kick 7...

I'd say the more important question is why has he spent most of the year sitting on the bench alongside Raines??

Great to see them both in the best players, along with Roach and Jackson.

Look forward to seeing Mr Flood's match report in Eye of the Tiger.

A great result. Almost makes you forget about yesterday.

Hope they do the right thing and reward the Kids that play well. If they had of done that after the North Ballarat game maybe Morrison wouldn't have got rubbed out against Port.