Best 20 tigers of the past era | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best 20 tigers of the past era

I love knights because he was our true gun during the most shitestt period of our history.
Dusty is surrounded by guns, who were the Guns surrounding Knights? King? Tivendale? Edwards?
We won our only final in 300 years thanks to knights.
I loved Knighta too, I wouldn't have him at number 1, but he was a genuine gun.
His performance in the 95 semi against the Bongers was superb, and gave me a massive thrill.

Reactions: 1 users
I loved Knighta too, I wouldn't have him at number 1, but he was a genuine gun.
His performance in the 95 semi against the Bongers was superb, and gave me a massive thrill.

Where was campbell in that game?
Besides throwing the ball in the air when the siren went??

Where was campbell in that game?
Besides throwing the ball in the air when the siren went??
Your a hard man Zips:)

Campbell was better than Benny Gale in the 95 semi final. Benny had 1 more hit out than both Campbell and Broderick:p

Last edited:
Just did a little more reading. Warner uses the cut-off of 1987.

Flea Weightman's resume from 1987 onwards:

1. All Australian in 1988
2. Best and Fairest in 1987
3. VFL Team of the Year 1987-89
4. EJ Whitten Medal 1990
5. Captain of Victoria in 1987-88, 1990

Big oversight from Warner (and me). Flea is definitely in.

Apart from everyone's views on here I agree with you about Weightman. Think he played more interstate games for Victoria than any other player as well as your stats.

Reactions: 1 user
I love knights because he was our true gun during the most shitestt period of our history.
Dusty is surrounded by guns, who were the Guns surrounding Knights? King? Tivendale? Edwards?
We won our only final in 300 years thanks to knights.
No argument about the merits of Knights Zips; he was a great player. But he’s no Dusty.

Reactions: 1 user
Your a hard man Zips:)

Campbell was better than Benny Gale. Benny had 1 more hit out than both Campbell and Broderick:p

Charles was better then Gale.
But the bloke in the 2nd row was better then Gale too
No argument about the merits of Knights Zips; he was a great player. But he’s no Dusty.

After 300 years of being crap, his game against Essendon was one i will never forget.
I like i said before Dusty is surrounded by A Grade footballers.
Kinghter wasnt.