BLAME KAYNE! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

BLAME KAYNE!

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Just getting itchy feet again, and haven't heard too much negativity regarding Pettifer lately so I would have thought I'd instill some belief in the boys in reminding you that 17 touches won't get him off the hook that easy.

Moral of this story: When in doubt, BLAME KAYNE

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
In all seriousness, Kayne played a solid game on the weekend.

Now, for weeks now, we have all been pleading with Kayne to show us something, anything that gives us some hope that the club didn't completely waste its No. 8 pick in 2000, and to prove that the Larke Medal isn't for the biggest sook in the TAC Cup.

Well, I for one was rapt for Kayne that he was able to go down back, do a job on an opponent (he didn't have a goal kicked on him) and show some dash out of the backline.

A few of his runs out of defence were great, only his disposal let him down, but he was at least trying to create something.

Kayne obviously has a ton of footy smarts, but finds it hard in the forward line, getting heaps of attention and not having the speed to drop opponents.

Playing backline for a while where he can run onto the ball, and learn to compete without begging for a freekick every minute will be good for his development.

Well done Kayne, keep it up.