Happy Birthday DF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy Birthday DF

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Happy 20th Birthday DragicevicFan ;D
Hope you have a great day abd get loads of pressies including a tiges win ;D
(yes I know I posted this monday night and your birthday's tuesday but I might not get a chance tomorrow)

T

tiga chikk

You bet me to it TG

Hope you have a great day DF and you get everything you wanted and more :-*

Have fun with your homework ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Have a good one DF. 20 hey? Slowly catching up. ;D

birthday.gif

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gee party time at Tigerland today.
Have a good one tiga
partysmiley.gif

Cheers
beerchug.gif

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
May = 9 months from previous september. I wonder who's parents are Tiger supporters....ha ;).

Happy Birthday DF and tiga. Have a good one :).

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
I'm the only one in the family with any footballing sense! ;D

I know what you mean Tiga. It is a something that I've carried for over 30 years ;D. But when one parent barracks for Collingwood what choice do you have ;)

Happy B/day to you and DF

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Happy Birthday to DF and Tiga :D

Can't remember what it was like to be 20, seems so far far away...............

My dad is a Carlton supporter and my mum a Saints supporter, so I think I definitely have the brains in our family :p

I have even been able to brainwash my nephew who is the only Tiger supporter in a family of 5 Saint supporters, got him at a real early age and now he is a Tiger Cub ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
great work tt I trust that the future for Tiger kiddies will be brighter than some of us poor souls went through our school years.
My whole family are Tigers (Dad was a bulldog supporter but after a short stint at the Tiger u17's became a Tiger forever. Thank *smile* for that!
Unfortunately oldest sis married a Carlton supporter (no accounting for taste) and so how I have a nephew who barracks for them and the other ended up a saints fan somehow WTF?? It was around the time of the spiderdance and I think he was too impressionable at that stage.... so far attempts at cash bribes and club jumpers have only jigged a little interest... but I aren't done trying to get both of them yet ;) 8)