Blumfield intvw. Mon night 3AW | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blumfield intvw. Mon night 3AW

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Justin Blumfield was interviewed briefly on Monday night on 3AW... He sounded very positive about being with Richmond. The way he spoke the tone of his voice etc.
He said he was expecting to play mainly midfield with stints both in the forward and backlines. He is really enjoying it down at Punt Rd and fitting in well... ;)
He also said he would be right for the wizard cup, and spoke about players approaching him about having played in a premiership etc mentioned Kane Johnson and how they had both addressed the boys and so on..
But the thing that stuck in my mind the most was how happy he was at how good the Tigers jumper looked on him. Fantastic may have been one of the words he used to describe it ;D
(It didnt sound like a poser "I look great in this" type thing) :p
Anyway sorry the above is a little vague I was sort of distracted just as they started chatting to him.. but that was the general gist of it anyway. Maybe someone else caught the interview and could fill in the gaps with that thing they call DETAIL. ;D

A

admin

Fun Stuff?

Anyway sorry the above is a little vague I was sort of distracted just as they started chatting to him..
What could possibly distract from a Tiger interview, ha? ;D

A

admin

Fun Stuff?

Anyway sorry the above is a little vague I was sort of distracted just as they started chatting to him..
What could possibly distract from a Tiger interview, ha? ;D