Bon Jovi | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bon Jovi

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Hey, i know there are a couple of Jovi fans on here, so i just wanted to know if anyone has the knew album "this left feels right" and weather its worth getting or not?

:)

B

brownlow2003

i got the album off the MMM Freq club but ??? is still waiting to get it

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Julz its sposed tob e a greatest hits album, but all the songs have been redone and sound totally different.

B2003 let me know what its like if you eventually get it
;D

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I can remember belting out "Living on a prayer" with friends at a year 7 camp! Boy do I feel old :p

'Twas probably the year you were born GT ;)

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
You reckon that was old. I was 21 when Bon Jovi first came out to Australia. I went with my brother to see them at the Entertainment Centre - we were 7 rows from the front in the stalls. Loudest concert I've ever been to - my ears rang for days.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
lol. I think they are great, have all their cds (except for 1) i love all that "oldish" kinda stuff. Some of it is a lot better then the crap going round these days. I went to rumba just to see em, had to sit thru a marothon few hours of crap before they came on. ::)

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
I heard the new version of "Wanted Dead or Alive" on Musicmax - what happened to those wonderful harmonies between Jon and Ritchie? Didn't have the impact the original or even the unplugged MTV version had. Basically, a great song was wrecked. :(

B

brownlow2003

brownlow2003 said:

Finally came today ;D will have a listen to it soon

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
brownlow2003 said:
brownlow2003 said:

Finally came today ;D will have a listen to it soon
Brownlow how long did you have to wait?? I'm all cashed up with freq points and ready to go. Did you have to hit the website right on time to get it? Things appear to go really quickly.

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
julzqld said:
You reckon that was old. I was 21 when Bon Jovi first came out to Australia. I went with my brother to see them at the Entertainment Centre - we were 7 rows from the front in the stalls. Loudest concert I've ever been to - my ears rang for days.
went to the same concert the music isn't the loudest i've heard but all the 16,15 year old girls screaming is what made me go deaf for about 2 days after that :)