Next Australian criket captain. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Next Australian criket captain.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
After Ricky Ponting's efforts as captain of the Aust one day team, I'm sure that he will replace Steve Waugh as the captain of the test side to tour India in the new year.

I just hope that he can gets runs over there.
He had a terrible run of outs the last time he played a test series there. The spinners had him in all sorts of trouble.

I hope he gets the job and gets plenty of runs as well, as it would be a terrible start to his captaincy, if the spinners get on top of him again.

Go get em Ricky.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Hear hear, TM. He doesn't like their slow wickets over there, it's his big weakness. Still, Matt Hayden was the same and he just worked hard and got it right. The challenge is there, Punter.
Go to it, young man !

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
He wil lbe ok. Being captain he wil lbe fine and relish the challenge. He has done ok in one day games over there, I am sure he was jsut having a bad run as all batsmen have, he will be fine.