Boring old time at the RFC Website | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Boring old time at the RFC Website

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Obviously nothing to report down at Tigerland, their home page hasn't been updated since Saturday afternoon. :-\

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
You're not wrong TT - I reckon I check that home page 3 times a day and you can usually bet your ballinies there's been no additional info added. Bit of a shame, you'd reckon the authors would be flooding it with articles.

Not as if there's been nothing happening at Punt Road lately - a half decent injury update would be handy once or twice a week. I get 10 times more info on this site than RFC.com, that's for sure.

Who do I blame for this??? Pettifer will do!!!

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Captain Blood said:
Is it updated from the club?When does the contract with Telstra end?

Captain Blood,

Some of the site is updated by the Club. Other parts come from the AFL. The Club is limited under the Telstra deal as to what they can put on the site.

The Telstra deal goes for 5 years. We are currently in the 2nd year of that deal.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Koalalill said:
The Telstra deal goes for 5 years. We are currently in the 2nd year of that deal.

Only 1,320 more sleeps to go. (Give or take a few). ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
MC24 said:
Only 1,320 more sleeps to go. (Give or take a few). ;D

Something to look forward to I reckon - the day that deal ends ;)

And beside you know me MC24 - I just love passing on useless bits of equally useless info ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Koalalill said:
And beside you know me MC24 - I just love passing on useless bits of equally useless info ;D

:eek: Are you saying that was useless info KL? Wish I'd known that before I spent all of about 15 seconds working that out. :(

Still, I'm sure I saved a lot of people a lot of unnecessary wasting of time and effort. I know it's not 100% spot on, but it'll do. And if anyone wants to challenge me on that, please feel free to do so. But there are times when near enough is good enough and I reckon this is one of them.

As you know KL, I haven't got time to waste on any useless stuff. ;)