leon on fox | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

leon on fox

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks for pointing that out j2r, I would have missed it otherwise.
Leon's public speaking is like his football, very slick.

I think it was Clinton mentioned Tommy Hafey was returing to the club on Friday. Did anyone catch what that was about?

Other points of interest.

*Leon spoke very highly of Wayne Brittain and his knowledge of the game and opposition players. Said him and Danny are great together.

*He said he was very disappointed with his season last year, so didn't take a break but got into training straight away to show both the club and himself he was still up to it, and to repay their faith in him. He had decent salary cut this contract, but said hitting 30 and his poor form justified that. Also that it was right the club looked after the younger guys financially ahead of him.

*Spoke well of Bidders and said he'll be in our top 22 for a long time to come if he has luck with injuries.

*Also said Dunc has had a terrible run with injuries but is ready for senior selection and God help the player he's on he's that keen to get out there.

Onya Leon.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
rosy3 said:
*Leon spoke very highly of Wayne Brittain and his knowledge of the game and opposition players. Said him and Danny are great together.

Can vouch for that ;)