Bowden, Rogers etc | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bowden, Rogers etc

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
Bowden continues to much around with the ball and continually turn it over with his foot skills but there is one thing i always notice.
Everytime this happens the commentator always says 'a rare bad kick by Bowden, hes normally got great disposal and is very reliable...' BULL S#!T'

Why is he still seen as being in the elete category for his disposal?
Also he has no left foot!

2ndly, our 4 lowest posession winners v Geelong were:

Krack, Bidd, Houlihan and Rogers SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Need i say more bout that

Houlihans hesitation just kills me

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
tigerland said:
Bowden continues to much around with the ball and continually turn it over with his foot skills but there is one thing i always notice.
Everytime this happens the commentator always says 'a rare bad kick by Bowden, hes normally got great disposal and is very reliable...' BULL S#!T'

Why is he still seen as being in the elete category for his disposal?
Also he has no left foot!

2ndly, our 4 lowest posession winners v Geelong were:

Krack, Bidd, Houlihan and Rogers SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Need i say more bout that

Houlihans hesitation just kills me

Accurate post, Tigerland, however

Bowden does have a left foot, and actually has a reasonable right foot, yet refuses to use it.

His disposal is crap, because :

1. He doesnt take the first option
2. His creative style of play doesnt fit into Frawleys negative gameplan

My main critiscisms of Joel are:

- his softness at contests
- weak tackling efforts
- half hearted chases
- the fact he spends half the game just walking around
- the fact he is too casual
- he misses goals that need to be kicked, but will kick them when they dont matter
- the way he just points at players that need to be picked up instead of going to them himself

thats probably all i can think of right now

Kafer

go tiges!
Jun 15, 2003
East Bentleigh
If you were at the game you would have noticed that Krackouer was instrumental in the last quarter despite not shwing it on the stats.

Selfless play that helped us get at least two goals

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
Opps i meant Bowden has no right foot

Fair enough Kafer, i missed the game, watched it live on Foxtel. It is hard to go to every game when u live 90 mins away with other commitments etc.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
maybe coz krakr was warming up the bench in the first half instead of playing the full game!!!!!

Thanks to that DUD!!!

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Rogers - old bucko should have been traded back to Adelaide, but i'd prefer him to the likes of Houla, Biddas and Pathettica.

Bowdo - Opposition have worked him out, you are right, it gets me very angry that he doesn't chase and put in.
I think Joel may have the belief that he is untouchable.
Do us a favour Spud, send him to the magoos. Let him work for his position.