C'mon Tiges!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

C'mon Tiges!!!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Man it's frustrating living in NSW. No TV coverage and Bloody 3aw streaming isn't working for me! all I have is the screen refresh scores at the AFL website. 15 mins to go and we've hit the lead for the first time!! go tiges!!

Can anyone give me an update as to the current flow of the play??

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Why did we wait till the last quarter to play abit of attacking football.

Cogs a career high 32 possession.

Feel sorry for Cameron. He kept us in the game early and deserved the Victory.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Time to pull out my leonard cohen records and a bottle of vino :'( :'( not a good day. We have to stop letting teams get away from us mid game! :'(

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
The radio was saying that it was in question as to whether the ball was over the line when he kicked it.

One thing they noted on the Radio was that we abandoned the midfield rotation in the last quarter and kept our better players in the centre.

They were very critical of them rotating COG's off the bench early when he was the one keeping us in the game.

Cambo has done his ankle.......it not the calf.........but doesn't sound too good.

Word from the rooms is that MILLER, CASEY and FRAWLEY are locking is discussion......don't what that's supposed to mean though.

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
Well either their having a threesome or the conversation's going something like this:-

Casey:- Greg, as head of the football department can you explain to me and our members how the 14th team beat us, given that we really only decided to play 1 quarter.

Miller:- Turns to Danny and says "Well Danny.........?"

Frawley:- Gets his worry beads out and says "Look Clinton, the boys tried really hard today and wern't too much off the mark. I was really proud of them!"

Casey:- Pack your bags Danny.............As President of this club, I'm getting too many white hairs and it's bad for my public image.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Some interesting stats from Radio

We kicked 4 goals in the first half. 11 in the second half and 7 stright in the last quarter.

They are saying that our turn around stared when they played out best midfielders in the midfield rather than rotating them off the bench.

Leon CAMERON being interviewed sounded devastated and said we are struggling from the 16-22 player mark and have to many passengers.

Make him coach.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Heard on the radio that Cogs got 35 possesions not 32 anyone know what he actually got? Cambo did an achielles (sp?) will probably miss the rest of the season. Johno did a hammy, will miss a few. I HATE FOOTBALL :mad: