Boxer has his way with cow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Boxer has his way with cow

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
When I first came to Thailand to live I found this in one of their newspapers - true story folks:

Tuesday April 10, 2001. An amateur kick-boxer was arrested over the weekend for killing a neighbour's cow and then molesting the beast, police said yesterday. Somkiet Thatthai, 35, was arrested on Sunday on charges of killing another person's cow, said Major Sombat Unmeesri of Banmuang police station in Sakhon Nakhon province. Somkiet, an amateur boxer who called himself "Olono" after one of Thailand's most famous kick-fighters, allegedly attacked the cow, which was five months pregnant, Saturday evening as it was grazing. After the bovine rejected the boxer's advances, and kicked him, Somkiet allegedly beat the animal to death with a heavy stick, and then had his way with her. An autopsy revealed the cow had recently had sex, and villagers immediately fingered Somkeit as the likeliest culprit, Sombat said. Somkiet has confessed to committing the crime, and brazenly boasted to the court accepting his case. "If anyone has a beautiful young cow they need taken care of, I'm happy to oblige," Somkiet told the court. Somkiet faces a maximum sentence of one year in prison.

Eeeeyyuuu

This was a recent London Sun storey so it happens world wide.
OUTRAGED viewers blasted TV channel Five yesterday for showing David Beckham scandal girl Rebecca Loos pleasuring a PIG.

The sickening act — in reality show The Farm — was branded “bestiality on the box”.

The brunette, 27, stimulated the boar for ten minutes as she collected a flask of semen to inseminate sows.

Loos later told fellow celebrities: “I gave it a wank.”