Kath Day-Knight to run for Richmond Board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kath Day-Knight to run for Richmond Board

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
from www.puntroad.com/content
============================
Confirmed suburbanite and "occahshunal" Richmond Football Club supporter Kath Day-Knight has surprised and delighted the football world by nominating for the Richmond Board Election. Ms Day-Knight (50ish) of Fountain Lakes spoke with puntroad.com about what she felt she'd bring to the Board.

"Well, I'm rilly excited, yes rilly excited. I love the Tigers. I have a passiona for the them and I love to sing the Yellow and Black song when we win. . which hasn't been much lately, but I know that I'd remember the words after the first couple of goes, you know.

"I'm also a huge huge fan of Casey. When he won Australian Idol I was rapt over the moon for him and it'd be a huge thrill to meet him. As for the board meetings, if things go off out of a hand (like they do sometimes at the Community Centre Committee meetings), then . ."'loik at moi Brendon, loik at moi, Casey loik at moi'. I'm not afraid of those big wolves.

"Also, I could get Kel (that's moi husband) to help out with the sausages at the sausage sizzle. He's good with meat."

Ms Day-Knight's daughter Kim felt that this was "joist tropical of my mum."

Board election will be held just in time for Christmas

(riffin' off an idea from Tiger-Talk . . and apols to Jane Turner & Gina Riley)

Tiger in a Tube.....I think you have too much time on your hands!!

Excellent reporting once again TIT. You are at the forefront of RFC news. Jane Turner being a massive Tiges fan, I don't doubt the accuracy of your report. Well done.

Tigerina, one little criticism (as Kath would say, "I've got just one word for you"):

"Could you be more pacific about what do you (Kath) see as the key points in this election?"

sssheeesh Roar34 - everyone's a critic. :)

And for you "Little Britian" fans, a short interview with Lou and Andy about what role they might play in a revamped Tiger Football recruitment committee

At the 2005 Draft
Lou: (pointing at 176cm, 65kg kid) I want tha' one
Andy: Are you thure? You know we need a Key Position Player. what about this one? (pointing to a 194kg 89kg kid)
Lou: ya, I know. (pointing at HFF) I want tha' one
Andy: Ok, if you're thure.

(Round 1 at 2:11pm)
Lou: I've changed my mind.

hargh gargh gargle