Brad "Great" Scott !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad "Great" Scott !!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Can someone explain to me why both of them (Scott brothers) are held in such high regard in AFL circles.
One inherited a top side and slowly destroyed them and the other was no better then the guy before him in Laidley..
What's next for the AFL?
"Release the Gesh" to be the head of recruitment.

Might have some Indian blood in them & under cut the opposition.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Ya just know when someone goes with......
"I've heard they may try some rule changes in the bush fire game".... well it'll be happening, because that’s how the AFL operate,.... we'll get it out via one of our stooges!

Anyway Dwayne Russell reporting that the 666 will be trialled at ALL ball ups throughout the game!

FFS, hasn't taken long for the evolution to begin!

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
"I've heard they may try some rule changes in the bush fire game".... well it'll be happening, because that’s how the AFL operate,.... we'll get it out via one of our stooges!

Anyway Dwayne Russell reporting that the 666 will be trialled at ALL ball ups throughout the game!

What a crock this would be. Imagine the time it will take to get organised b4 a ball up can occur. Cant see this happening..

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Just when I thought the rules couldn't get any more stupid ....................................

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
DerWayne also encouraging the last touch out of bounds rule..... because it works in the SANFL...!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Can't work. Not possible

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Peppery Scott might be awarded Australian of the Year 2020 if this succeeds...

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
*smile* brain Scott will be pulling out all stops to come up with something to justify his 250k pa.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
*smile* brain Scott will be pulling out all stops to come up with something to justify his 250k pa.

imagine the *smile* whiteboard?

I bet he's got a zany picture of Charles Darwin on his door.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Reading this thread has made it clear what Gil's strategy is.

All dumb AFL ideas get pinned to this clown. He is the new kicking bag.