Breaking News On Richmond Umpire Bias | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Breaking News On Richmond Umpire Bias

Awesome work Frickenel!
If it wasn’t so funny it’d be true ……
That's the sad sad thing about this, that so much of the footy world turns a blind eye to what looks like an oh so obvious conspiracy by the AFL.
It's not just the umpiring. It's the rule changes that cascaded in from 2018 onwards when they realised 2017 wasn't a flash in the pan.
They have completed changed the loom of our game.
Not to then mention how often we get screwed with goal review and the disastrous draw we have, being treated lime a club with the drawing power of dare I say it but....... norf Melbourne!
You could go on and on with it.

Reactions: 1 user
Someone needs to hack the AFL site and post this up.

DS
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Reactions: 1 user
That's the sad sad thing about this, that so much of the footy world turns a blind eye to what looks like an oh so obvious conspiracy by the AFL.
It's not just the umpiring. It's the rule changes that cascaded in from 2018 onwards when they realised 2017 wasn't a flash in the pan.
They have completed changed the loom of our game.
Not to then mention how often we get screwed with goal review and the disastrous draw we have, being treated lime a club with the drawing power of dare I say it but....... norf Melbourne!
You could go on and on with it.
I wonder if they’ll ease up if we end up like the Roos?