Bring Back Balmy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring Back Balmy

R

rampagingtiger

Richmond should sack Hutchison and get Neil Balme back from Collingwood to do the same role. We should start the process of bringing successful Richmond People back to Richmond. What do you guys think?

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
He probably (and rightly) thinks he's on a better wicket at Collingwood. Stable, successful club, good coach, and Eddie. What more could he want ?

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
rampagingtiger said:
We should start the process of bringing successful Richmond People back to Richmond. What do you guys think?

Couldn't agree more RT. When we can attract successful people to the Club, we will know we're on the right track. If they are Richmond people, I guess that's even better.

R

rampagingtiger

Hutchison isnt wanted by the supporters he has no serious profile isnt taken seriously by anyone. Balmy has presence. Maybe he is on a good wicket at Collingwood but we should pay him more to get him to our club. He would add real credibility to the football administration.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
I completely agree Hartbalme. I'd love Balmey to take over from Nuffy Hutchy, but why would he leave Collingwood?? Eddie's got that place running like clockwork, Clinton's got our place running like a circus.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Agree RT, but I'd be (pleasantly) surprised.

The general idea has merit - love to get more Richmond people back to the club, but they must be the RIGHT people. Bit like the father/son thing, we don't want them JUST 'cos they're Richmond.