BRISBANE/SE QLD SUPPORTERS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

BRISBANE/SE QLD SUPPORTERS

Tiger29

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 2, 2007
Brisbane
I know there are a few of us that live in Brisbane or SE Qld who are Tigers supporters.

I am a member of the Official Queensland Supporters Group for Richmond and on and off over the past 4 years we have had up to 130+ members.

Unfortunately due to our lack of on filed success and the fact that Richmond didn't play in Brisbane in 2007 our supporter base has dropped significantly.

We have been one of the top fund raising Country/Interstate Supporters Groups since we formed 4 years ago and were fifth highest this year.

We are having our AGM on Tuesday 27th November at the East Leagues Club, Main St Coorparoo at 7.30pm. and would like to see as many Tigers supporters as possible there.

If you can't come, but would be happy to be part of our group please let me know.

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
Good luck from an ex-Brisbane based Richmond fan (and incidentally an Easts follower).

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tiger29 said:
I know there are a few of us that live in Brisbane or SE Qld who are Tigers supporters.

I am a member of the Official Queensland Supporters Group for Richmond and on and off over the past 4 years we have had up to 130+ members.

Unfortunately due to our lack of on filed success and the fact that Richmond didn't play in Brisbane in 2007 our supporter base has dropped significantly.

We have been one of the top fund raising Country/Interstate Supporters Groups since we formed 4 years ago and were fifth highest this year.

We are having our AGM on Tuesday 27th November at the East Leagues Club, Main St Coorparoo at 7.30pm. and would like to see as many Tigers supporters as possible there.

If you can't come, but would be happy to be part of our group please let me know.
I hope you get a good roll up T29

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
willo said:
I hope you get a good roll up T29
That will be an important date to remember T29 for all Brissy/QLD RFC supporters, hope the word gets around pdq and they turn up in droves 8) weather nice up there?

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tiger29 said:

Had much feedback Tiger29?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hope you get a decent turn up of Tiger supporters 29.
Was up there last year for the game, prematch and after. It was a mighty fine day out, the old maso even got to sneak out onto the ground and help with the banner.

Tiger29

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 2, 2007
Brisbane
willo said:
Had much feedback Tiger29?

Had a lot of encouragement which is appreciated.

Was a bit hard this year without a game in Brisie and we will no doubt struggle again next season without a game.

Hopefully we can organise something to celebrate the centenary. No doubt this will be discussed at the meeting.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tiger29 said:
Had a lot of encouragement which is appreciated.

Was a bit hard this year without a game in Brisie and we will no doubt struggle again next season without a game.

Hopefully we can organise something to celebrate the centenary. No doubt this will be discussed at the meeting.
Maybe afl will send Coburg up there, for a home game ;D
Hope you get them there T29, tough with no game but sure passionate supporters will still have something to look forward to

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tiger29 said:

Qld & Brissy supporters check out above quote as its very important ;)

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Hows the feedback so far T29?, good numbers intending to go?
Can you re-post the dates etc, some might have missed them, and its gonna be important, ta mate :)

Pieman

I am The Pieman
Dec 16, 2003
Brisbane Qld
Just putting our meeting back on the front page.. reminder guys... 7.30 pm est. Easts Leagues club.. tuesday 27th..
For any new or potential members, why not come down a bit earlier, and check out the facilities at Easts. Also you can see us in action conducting our weekly Tuesday night "meat tray" raffles. all proceeds to RFC.This could be an oppportunity to get involved with the raffles. As at the moment we have "The Magnificent Seven" doing it on their own. More volunteers needed.. see you there.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Pieman said:
Just putting our meeting back on the front page.. reminder guys... 7.30 pm est. Easts Leagues club.. tuesday 27th..
For any new or potential members, why not come down a bit earlier, and check out the facilities at Easts. Also you can see us in action conducting our weekly Tuesday night "meat tray" raffles. all proceeds to RFC.This could be an oppportunity to get involved with the raffles. As at the moment we have "The Magnificent Seven" doing it on their own. More volunteers needed.. see you there.
Qld Tigers start prowling in there

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tiger29 said:

QLD & Brissy supporters****Important meeting, please check the above date******

Pieman

I am The Pieman
Dec 16, 2003
Brisbane Qld
All you "Brisbane based PRE'ers out there.(and going by the threads on here, there seems quite alot of us) dont forget the meeting at easts tomorrow night. This meeting is really important, For us to have a supporters club, we need people to show support. After all look what "people power" did on Saturday....