brown to leave says plough | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

brown to leave says plough

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
FORMER Western Bulldogs' coach Terry Wallace believes Nathan Brown and Jade Rawlings will be at new clubs next season.

Time for a change: Terry Wallace believes Jade Rawlings will be wearing a different jumper next season.
Speaking at the Grand Final lunch yesterday, Wallace said he had talked to the Bulldogs' midfielder-forward during the week.

"I believe Brown will stay at the Bulldogs for the right money," he said.

"But I don't believe the Bulldogs have the right money, so I think he will be leaving."

Wallace said it was a similar story with Hawthorn's Rawlings.

He said he had spoken to Rawlings on a flight to Tasmania.

Wallace said Rawlings would not confirm he would leave the Hawks.

But he said the former Tasmanian's body language suggested he would be in a different jumper next season.

Wallace also revealed that he would not return to AFL coaching until a premiership opportunity presented itself, reports James Bresnehan.

Wallace controversially left the Bulldogs last year in an aborted attempt to coach Sydney.

"For me, my next coaching role needs to be a vehicle that allows me to have success and win a premiership, because that's the only thing I haven't been able to achieve in my 20-odd year career," Wallace said.

Wallace will not return to AFL coaching "for the sake it it".

"That's not the right way to go," he said.

"And with the circumstance surrounding the way I stepped away from coaching, the guns will be aimed right at me if I don't do it successfully.

"So I've got to pick the right vehicle."

alleycat said:
"I believe Brown will stay at the Bulldogs for the right money," he said.

"But I don't believe the Bulldogs have the right money, so I think he will be leaving."
this is why we shouldnt chase brown.target nick stevens who like johnson wants to come home.

Wallace also revealed that he would not return to AFL coaching until a premiership opportunity presented itself, reports James Bresnehan.
least one good thing comes out of not being a flag contender in the near future

alleycat said:

Well, I guess that rules out Wallace ever coaching Richomd