Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ive got no idea but if there are others who do and they are excited then I'll take that ;)

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Tigers of Old said:
Someone on Twitter said Champion Data rate him the best of the draft FWIW.
[/quot

I think I heard out of 32 games he ranked over 100 champion data points in 29 matches - The most ever by a mile.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Tigers of Old said:
Someone on Twitter said Champion Data rate him the best of the draft FWIW.
They definitely did. Fox footy had him the top 5.

Apparently best junior stats ever produced.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Smoking Aces said:
They definitely did. Fox footy had him the top 5.

Apparently best junior stats ever produced.

Yes it's a great selection, he has the highest average ranking points that Champion data have ever collated, beating Tom Rockliff.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Can't speak highly enough of him, super dedicated, will definitely leave no stone unturned to make the grade. Toby Greene comparisons are good in that he will impact the scoreboard and rack up possessions, which I think gives him a point of difference to our current mozzie fleet. Super proud of the boy

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Was a bit disappointed when I heard we picked up another small with our first pick, but after watching his highlights, he looks like a serious footballer.