Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
With Gawn & Stef Martin/English coming up in the next 2 weeks, we are going to need to squeeze him in.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apparently had 22 disposals to go with his 2 goals and 13 hitouts today.
CJ has become a monster and looks ready, only problem others are noticing too. I can't read the below paywalled HS article.
I can see him leaving for opportunity but hope he has the character to stay and fight it out.

Herald Sun

Why forgotten Tiger is in rival clubs’ sights

A tall Tiger who has played just one career game is set to become hot property, with rival recruiters taking a keen interest. Find out why.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
CJ has become a monster and looks ready, only problem others are noticing too. I can't read the below paywalled HS article.
I can see him leaving for opportunity but hope he has the character to stay and fight it out.

Herald Sun

A tall Tiger who has played just one career game is set to become hot property, with rival recruiters taking a keen interest. Find out why.
Yeah he's either a Richmond man and he will pay the club back or he can do a Higgins and *smile* off.

I'm thinking the way he has come back and preformed so far my bet is he'll stay around.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Crucial we keep him , we can afford to offload one of the Rucks , he’s the one I’d hate to lose as he’s the best forward amongst them.

Reactions: 4 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Impressive start in the vfl his kicking goals rucking we need to find a place for him in our best 22.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Watching the pies/egirls game and they have no trouble playing 3 talls + NicNat+Vardy

With the new rules i personally believe a 3 tall foward line is the way to go

Lynch / Jack / CJ and Ruck Nank

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Herald Sun

The article was all speculation and focused on all the clubs who desperately need a ruck and then compared that to the tigers who have the luxury of having CCJ, Ryan and Chol on the list with Soldo to come back along with Nank.

The only part of the article said CCJ was very happy and not going anywhere (but that was in the fine print right at bottom.

Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
We will address the CCJ issue over the next few weeks. He will be playing seniors soon and will most likely stay there.

Reactions: 5 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Feel a liitle sorry for talls like CCJ. They see young men they were drafted with getting games as small fwds or mids etc but because they take so long to develope as talls they get a little itchy. Then along comes a club who is desperate for a ruck and sell them the farm..... Hope he stays as he seems to have what it takes and could develope into a star ruck/fwd.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Rumour mill suggests clubs have been offered late first rd picks for CCJ in the past years... Considering he himself was an early second rounder and has 4 quality years of development in him (albeit last year wouldn't have had much or any further development other than hopefully a very expensive lesson learned) why would you start all over again potentially setting the club back another 4 years?

Last edited:

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Should play next week and the week after. Nank will need a chop out against Gawn and then Martin and English.

We can’t work Nank into the ground. He will need support.

Reactions: 4 users