Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He needs game time.
We need another marking option.
Can't only have Nakas marking everything

Parmybarmyswarmy

Tiger Cub
Oct 1, 2020
Good part of ccj coming in is we can always have a 3rd marking tall in the fwd line,,,both ccj and nank very capable of kicking goals as well as ruckiing

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I would like to see him play against the saints - I think the new rules should suit him, he might also let a Lynch or Rielwoldt get a bag or two as he is big and good enough to demand a good tall defender.

Nank can’t ruck on his own all season, he won’t last the distance and I think Grigg offered more in the ruck than Astbury as Astbury doesn’t offer anything at ground level to compensate for his lack of rucking ability.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Seems like a no brainer to me. He is crucial to our structure. Gives Nank much needed support, leaves our defensive structure intact. Makes us dangerous forward with 3 marking targets.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Im convinced, its CCJ time, drop lynch bring in CCJ and bring in Chol for back up, otherwise just CCJ as second ruck, but i like him up forward
I'm not happy with Lynch's form, but he's certainly not in the drop category, especially for Chol.

Reactions: 3 users