Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Not for us.
He is still chol. No pressure in his game, waltzing around.
He is playing well for GC, not for a top 4 side.
He and Levi are doing OK while KIng is injured...end of the day drafting is a lottery not a science, Rucks in particular seem to be still of value over 30 years of age. We pick up Nank. Swans give up Mummy, then pick up their current ruck Hickey (& Ladhams who went well vs Nank). Nank was a good pick up for us. Sampson Ryan may not have been the best selection.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
With Lynch out there's a good chance CCJ would have been playing seniors games for a finals destined team, rather then seconds for the cellar dwellers.

Karma Kebab
Yep. Maybe Cujo would have been better off accepting he's a forward n maybe part time ruck instead of pretending he was gunna be number 1 ruck at #Lolnorf. Would have been getting some games with Jaaack n Lynchman both having an injury niggle this year plus he'd get the chance to develop some ruck craft playing the 2nd ruck role along with his forward work n Soldo not quite impacting so far this year.

Maybe the Parrot could write a sliding doors scenario for Cujo.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
His manager did incredibly well to get him a four year deal. Chol was the one who would have been handy to keep.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
This guy could be the worse of the worse
Griffens
Elton
McBean
Vickery
We are soooo *smile* at drafting quality talls
Hawthorn in the same time.
Schoenmakers
Jordan Lisle
Angus Dewar
Jordan Kelly
James Sicily
Jack Fitzpatrick
Ryan Burton
J Koschitzke
Jail serong

Tough gig drafting talls. Not much gold in that lot. Sicily under 190cm too when drafted. So wasn't a tall.

NB national draft picks only. Not including Rookies.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Geelong, with Wells the Guru.
Nathan Vardy
Josh Wallker
Joel Hamling
Shane Kersten
Jordan Murdoch
Orren Stephenson
Jackson Thurlow
Jarrod Jansen
Jake Koladjashnij
Ryan Gardner
Wylie Buzza
Esava Ratugolea
Timm House
Ryan Abbott
Charlie Constable
Darcy Fort
Oscar Browne's
Sam de Konig
Shannon Neale
Nick Stevens
Toby Conway

Nb: yes, not all the above are KPP, but I did a quick search to see who "the guru" took over 190cm.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If Clarko fails to become coach, any chance CCJ will do a Horny and ask for somewhere else?

• Haha

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Still my favourite topic heading ever !

Makes me giggle like a little kid every time I see it. :LOL:

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
If Clarko fails to become coach, any chance CCJ will do a Horny and ask for somewhere else?
SLAP ME for asking but When is CCJ out of contract / should we try to get him back

By the way, I’m not implying that I could outsmart our recruiting team

Actually I did think so back in the day and I think I was right but the current team know their stuff

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Read this odd reference to CJ in an article on Horne Francis. Not sure what they’re trying to say about CJ, that he didn’t get along with JHF? And what relevance is it in what school or suburb they came from? Odd.

8418B925-692C-4329-9922-293EE71ABE2B.jpeg

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Read this odd reference to CJ in an article on Horne Francis. Not sure what they’re trying to say about CJ, that he didn’t get along with JHF? And what relevance is it in what school or suburb they came from? Odd.

View attachment 17024

CJ has been at North for all of 2 minutes, not an established player, and certainly couldn't be considered a role model given his Covid breaches whilst at Richmond, from the outset it does seem an odd pairing. Much better putting like minded souls together like Dustin Martin & Dan Connors ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
North decide not to go with Goldstein, Xerri gets injured and Comben starts to shine. And poor old CJ is injured at this opportune time. His decision to transfer to North just keeps looking like a shocker.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
North decide not to go with Goldstein, Xerri gets injured and Comben starts to shine. And poor old CJ is injured at this opportune time. His decision to transfer to North just keeps looking like a shocker.
$400,000 a year for four years at #Lolnorf compared to $100,000 for maybe one year at Tigerland. As a professional footballer it's an absolute no brainer for Cujo.
Injury stuffing up his opportunity to fill the vacancy is nothing more than pure dumb luck.

Reactions: 5 users