Can anyone help me?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can anyone help me??

T

tiga chikk

I bought my membership and they gave me my barcode so i could pre book my ticket for saturdays game but my membership card hasn't come in the post yet, does anyone knnow what i should do now im a little lost

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Unless the bar code is on an official letter you can show the gate attendants t c, ring the membership dept at the club and ask them how you get into the ground for Saturday's game.
Better to know than be knocked back by officials at the ground and risk missing our big win. ;D

Whoops, sorry didn't read your post properly.
If you are given the bar code to prebook you just have to tell Ticketmaster that number when booking.

T

tiga chikk

sorry i guess i didnt explain it properly, ive got my ticket and everything but what if i need to show my membership when i go through the turnstiles cos it'll be my luck this will happen what do i do because i dont have it.

sorry Rosy i should've explained myself better

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I doubt you'd need proof of membership once you've purchased the ticket.