Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Kingsley mustn't be that impressive then

Becoming the Brian Royal of near coaching misses. You don't get down to the final few applicants as Kingsley did with North as well without being impressive.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Never rated Voss as coach and still don't he was a disaster at lions put them 5 years behind. Went to Port under Hinkley nothing special there for me.Blues picked the scraps for me after the big names knocked them back.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Poor old Carlscum so many unsuccessful coaches.
Brittain
Pagan
Ratten
Malthouse
Bolton
Barker
Teague
Voss
Almost seems kinda like changing your undies but forgetting to wipe your arse first, completely pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
They've been sh!te for so long they don't even have a gun premiership winning ex-player, favourite son type to call on, e.g. Jesaulenko, Walls, Ratten.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Poor old Carlscum so many unsuccessful coaches.
Brittain
Pagan
Ratten
Malthouse
Bolton
Barker
Teague
Voss
Almost seems kinda like changing your undies but forgetting to wipe your arse first, completely pointless.
Hasn't even started yet! :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Enjoyed asking a couple of Carlton supporters if they were happy to get their man.

Reactions: 1 users