Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

We must congratulate Judd for his work as the Director of Football at the Blues. He's helped the cause.
To be fair to Judd, he joined as DoF for the luncheons and inside gossip on the AFL, he never intended to actually do any work

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Apparently the Blues board is split on Ross.

Half the board not happy with that sexual harassment case against him from a female employee going back to the end of his tenure at the Frockers.

Wasn't there some "Hush Money" involved back then?

All a bit sordid which you would think would suit a club like the Blose.
I don't understand if lyon has done wrong its not the AFLs job to investigate, its a police matter.
Regardless where it occured.
If it wasn't a big issue then, why is every kokslapper reintroducing it this week back into the news this week??
They must hate him in WA

We should send them to Tasmania. That will ensure the Tasmanian venture fails, and we can get rid of them permanently.

Ok, poor old Tassie etc etc but this would be good for the overall health of the game as it benefits the whole country. In any case, we can make Norf co venture with Tassie afterwards, and sort of “half”get rid of them as well.

Tassie presents so much opportunity !

Reactions: 1 users
What a horrible situation this has been. Completely unfair to Teague and a poor reflection on the industry.

I'd like to see him explore his legal options in regard to the way the situation with the review has been handled, to send a message to all clubs that it is not acceptable.
Extreme position BC. Teague is not the first sacrificial lamb in the ranks of coaches and will not be the last. That's what they sign up for and why the get paid the big bucks! Big cujones are a requirement for the role!

I don’t think anyone these days signs up to a job that has a clause that says you can be treated like *smile*.

Nothing wrong if you have to move someone on, but there is no excuse to rub their noses in it as you push them through the door. Treat people with dignity and respect regardless - but that’s not the carltank way.

C/o- Titus O'Reily

"Carlton finally tells David Teague it's over despite putting up a new Tinder profile weeks ago."

• Haha
What a horrible situation this has been. Completely unfair to Teague and a poor reflection on the industry.

I'd like to see him explore his legal options in regard to the way the situation with the review has been handled, to send a message to all clubs that it is not acceptable.
Disagree with your 1st point, its a poor reflection on Carlton & Ross Lyon

Agree wholeheartedly with your 2nd

Hey TBR didn't you work for Carlton at some point?? If so are you surprised at how the board has gone about this? and can Ross Lyon actually make the place work (cause if he can't I cannot see who could)

What possible legal options could he explore? He'll get paid out and that will be it.

Reactions: 1 user
When is Chuckles going to be sacked as I reckon Teague will be way better as coach............uhh hang on......