Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Ironically, he looks to have done a decent job from a commercial perspective.

I'm sure he's done well in some commercial aspects, but their membership numbers are to be ignored as they were giving away free memberships at one point during the season.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Looks like the Blues have managed to roll themselves up with this one.

Would have been better off giving Teague the last year and spending the next 6 months harrassing Clarkson.

Oh well.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Brad Scott would be a good fit for blue baggers, they deserve each other.

Bookies have got him as the new favourite. .... I ain't no God botherer but let's all pray he gets the job and someone with at least half a brain takes over footy ops at the AFL!

Reactions: 2 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Carlton have backed themselves into a corner saying they want an experienced coach, are they going to back peddle on this comment too?

Off the top of my head, the most recent ex-coaches with experience, aside from Clarko, and Lyon, are:

Buckley (Eddie would have a paroxysm)
Pyke
Leppa (not going to do it)
Voss
B. Scott