CD Burning (sandras problem) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CD Burning (sandras problem)

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Ok let me see if i can explain this in a way that makes sense....

I copied a cd on to the computer by using Windows media player. They copy as .wma files. My friend now wants me to the burn the cd for her, but when i got to copy the files over, nero says it doesnt read the file. and when i try to change the file to a mp3 or something like that it screws up andw ont play. Can any one tell me how to change the file so its burnable and will play at the same time!?!?!

Need help ASAP!! pls!!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
g0tigers, Nero has a wizard that should step you through burning a music CD. Generally the best way to burn a music CD is a direct CD to CD copy. I wouldn't copy the files onto the hard drive first. There is also the possibility that the CD you are copying may have some form of protection preventing it from being copied. If you have an MP3 ripping program you will want to rip it directly from the CD not the Hard drive. However there are WMA to MP3 converting programs out there. try www.download.com and put in WMA as a keyword and see how you go.

Hope that helps you in some way.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
You need the wma modification to burn wma files onto CD.

You can download this enhancement from www.nero.com

Or try www.cdrsoft.cc there are heaps of programs that will burn wma files to CD.

I prefer a program called tunespark. Can be downloaded from www.cdrsoft.cc and this site will also include the key generators to active the version to from trail to full version