Changes for the Dogs at Marvel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Dogs at Marvel

So this might be a stupid question, but I have a home game membership and my 2 daughters have home and away game memberships. We have usually upgraded tickets for away games, but if we just go GA, do I just need to get a ticket and the girls can just scan their barcodes on their cards just as they do at the G?

This is actually one of the best balanced line ups all year.

The 4 best ins we've had all year.

Dusty is a massive out, but Shorty is just as important to the way we play.

Cumbo and Bauer are huge ins for our fire-power.

And Nank is Nank.

I reckon we win by 6 goals plus, and Dusty gets a break.
I love your optimism

So this might be a stupid question, but I have a home game membership and my 2 daughters have home and away game memberships. We have usually upgraded tickets for away games, but if we just go GA, do I just need to get a ticket and the girls can just scan their barcodes on their cards just as they do at the G?

That should work, my home and away membership just scans in at away games at Chernobyl.

DS

That should work, my home and away membership just scans in at away games at Chernobyl.

DS

Ok cool thanks. It seemed that way as I couldn't find anyway to get tickets for them so I assumed the barcodes would work.

Ok cool thanks. It seemed that way as I couldn't find anyway to get tickets for them so I assumed the barcodes would work.

They should have a "ticket" in the app, or maybe that is just what I have as there is no barcode on my membership card.

DS

Yet, they still kicked 15 goals.
The fowards jack mamsell graham miller pickett kicked 1 of them and barely did anything else ..
Good to see Match Commitee can clearly see this point and brought it 3 guys who will potentially rectify this.

Reactions: 1 users
So just run at them and tackle hey? A quick baulk and they're away, while coralling will force them to kick or handball over your head possibly forcing an error particularly if your team mates are manning up.

Go down to the club and tell Jack and Dusty your run at them and tackle theory as they obviously have no idea.
Umm yeah i get why at times ya dont just run in and tackle...but when the balls in our goal square you do..Both times the demons got an easy pass off anyway...applied pressure there causes panic amd miss kicks ..i cant see on these occasions standing ten feet awsy waving an arm is bettrr..but yes your right what would i know. I agree.
But its just my observation.Hope ya cool with that