Changes for the Dogs at Marvel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Dogs at Marvel

5 day turnaround at this stage of the season after 3 interstate games in 4 weeks or whatever. We have been royally screwed with the draw..I can understand having to rest Dusty and Cotch.

Reactions: 3 users
Luke Beveridge “it’s a David and Goliath match up. We’re looking for a chink in Richmond’s armor”. Yeah, nice try with the mind games Lukey boy.
Probably still thinks were in 2019 or something. Not good seeing Jones back for them.

What does that even mean?
I’m thinking, and this is a wild guess, that he believes that his Dogs are rank outsiders and need to find a weakness in our game plan. Bizarre comment from him TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I’m thinking, and this is a wild guess, that he believes that his Dogs are rank outsiders and need to find a weakness in our game plan. Bizarre comment from him TBH.
He is talking *smile*!

Reactions: 1 user
They're $1.52 to us @ $2.47 :mhihi

Those who think Dusty is being managed are delusional
Unfortunately injured

I love Mansell’s workrate eZy but personally I don’t see him as a big part of our future.
I’m more disappointed to see Banks out.

I think hes a ripper and a great bottom 6 footballer.

Quick, tough, ticker, selfless

Reactions: 7 users
I think hes a ripper and a great bottom 6 footballer.

Quick, tough, ticker, selfless
I’m not trying to denigrate Mansell. I just think Banks is one of our wingers for the next 10 years

Last edited:
Duz must be injured with the season on the line or we are tanking.

Reactions: 1 users
mansell worked his arse off last week and gives us speed and toughs.

Very stiff imo

This is true.

But it's also true that he was very poor.

He's unfortunately one that isn't allowed to have an off game.

5 day turnaround at this stage of the season after 3 interstate games in 4 weeks or whatever. We have been royally screwed with the draw..I can understand having to rest Dusty and Cotch.
And two games on the bounce at Marvel, the AFL are conspiring against us.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users