Changes for West Coast Next Week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for West Coast Next Week

I thought he did ok, gave us good run but as we have seen from Hugo he can spray it. Clarke didn't play, so not sure if he'll be the sub. And Mansell hasnt played for a month. I would be surprised if Ryan is the sub, soldo and Miller will ruck. We normally go small/quick for our Sub.

Hugo Ralphsmith (16 disposals, three marks, one goal)

"He played down back and on a wing and I thought he ran and carried and was able to overlap really well to break lines on occasion. But, we probably could have got more bang for buck from his disposal."
Fair point, I didn't see it that way watching. If he can't hit a target at vfl level, no chance at afl level.

Fair point, I didn't see it that way watching. If he can't hit a target at vfl level, no chance at afl level.

Cant argue that but geez T, we do have a few even in the seniors who miss targets more than not, Hugo aint the only one.

Reactions: 1 user
Surprised from team selected that Mansell didn’t come in for MJ

Perhaps - but "among our best" doesn't make them guns..............

Indeed they can merely be described as the 'better players' in a team that is 13th on the ladder.......

Lets not believe our own propaganda
Sir, I hear you but I think you and I have different interpretations on the term 'guns'. The Aussie version seems to mean top players whereas the English version means the better group.

Named to play in the ressies in QLD on sat, won't be making the trip to Perth tomorrow.

Round 17, Richmond v Southport, Saturday, July 15, 11.35am AEST, Fankhauser Reserve
Not happy Ralph being the sub, but it seems you're correct. Ralph and Ryan on the plane with the rest of them.

Naturally, WC have welcomed back some good players in Hurn and Shuey.
Had to be against the Tigers of course.
They have been thumped big time in just about every game this year.
Will we, or will we not, give them a huge hiding?

Naturally, WC have welcomed back some good players in Hurn and Shuey.
Had to be against the Tigers of course.
They have been thumped big time in just about every game this year.
Will we, or will we not, give them a huge hiding?
They have dropped Gaff ! What a fall

Ralphsmith as the sub brings no impact when he comes on.

And if he comes on early he brings not much for the whole game.

Id rather have Jud as sub.

Ryan should be in the side for mine at FF to occupy McGovern.

Reactions: 1 users