Changes Rd22 West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd22 West Coast

Soldo and Balta for mine
Word is Stacks been dropped will play VfL

Staggering if true. He's had one average game and gets dropped? I really think we need him for one of Ryan or Rioli. They could well torch Short and Houli who are not great defensive players.

Reactions: 1 users
Big out. Nank would’ve been a really important getting behind the ball in front of their tall fwds.

Fair call. Although I'm not that concerned from a ruck point of view. Hickey is not that good and I reckon Soldo can hold his own.

We need Nank for the finals though.

Staggering if true. He's had one average game and gets dropped? I really think we need him for one of Ryan or Rioli. They could well torch Short and Houli who are not great defensive players.
Maybe to not enhance his injury and better off getting a lighter run in the 2nds. Hopefully is 100% in September when it matters most.

Maybe to not enhance his injury and better off getting a lighter run in the 2nds. Hopefully is 100% in September when it matters most.

If he's not right don't play him at all. He can still re-injure it in the VFL.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure I agree with Stack being dropped.

Gee the MC love Short. Fingers crossed he doesn’t get exposed this week because he will have to defend against WC small forwards.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure I agree with Stack being dropped.

Gee the MC love Short. Fingers crossed he doesn’t get exposed this week because he will have to defend against WC small forwards.

I'm extremely surprised by Stack's omission. Would love to hear the coach's reason for it. I really thought he'd be needed for those small WCE forwards. Not as confident as I was.

I actually dont mind stackman out.

Hes a kid whose had an enourmous first season, physically and emotionally.

maybe he freshens up and we see him again, maybe not.

But I have complete faith in how the club is managing him.

and it means $hai stays in. And he should. Hes ahead of him in development.

He won't knock Shannon turn out with a hip and shoulder, but he will do absurd disco Houdini moves and wreak havoc.

What I dont have complete faith in, is Shorty stopping Rioli or Ryan kicking a bag.

in fact, I have almost the opposite of complete faith.

Reactions: 1 user