Changes v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Aints

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
TigerMasochist said:
Believe he managed to take one very nice high mark on the night, he also went back n probably got in Lynch's way with another attempt then almost buttered up with a toe poke at the loose ball, but only managed a point with the effort.
Was far from our worst against the Crow baits, but still got plenty of work to do. We know he can play some very good footy at VFL level, just need to keep pushing him up to see exactly what he can bring to AFL level.

Exactly right Maso. No use wasting him in the 2nds. Give him a run of games in the 1sts as now is a perfect chance given the injuries we have.

He also lead down the pocket for a possible mark and line up for goal but got pushed in the back and....as usual....was missed by the green flogs.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Just a bit of left field thinking, play Naish, Bolton on the same wing rotating between there, bench and forward

Doesn't there need to be a third player in that sort of rotation?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
jb03 said:
Doesn't there need to be a third player in that sort of rotation?
No there’s probably another 8 in the rotations , I’d just give Naish an Bolton the entire game on the wing between them, doubt either could run out a full game on a wing.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
TigerForce said:
Leaped for 2 hangers but didn't grasp the ball. Exciting to watch. Just needs to build a tank for 1sts as he's only played 2 games in 3 years.

He’s ready for seniors now IMO but would still need the usual 50 games.
As for whether match committee are going to do that is the real debate.

I just feel Chol would get there if he got the chance.

asian tetley

Tiger Superstar
Jul 5, 2012
Out
Butler (trade end of year)
Higgins (ditto ain't gonna make it)
Chol (ditto )
Houli (retire , should have gone out after the 2017 flag. But didn't
Menadue (trade)
Ellis (trade)
In
The future

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We lose this game (stkikda are in the bottom 2-3 sides in comp) start planning for 2020...

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
zippadeee said:
We lose this game (stkikda are in the bottom 2-3 sides in comp) start planning for 2020...

I agree with this. Next two games v Aints and Suns are non-negotiables. Lose either of these and we are just making up the numbers (or at risk of missing the finals completely)

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
arlobill said:
the 2017 year of the three small tackling fowards is finished...helped get us a flag but now we need fowards who can do more than tackle,,,,butler and higgins to be omitted...castagna and rioli very close to being dropped to,,

out..butler..higgins..menadue..cartwright..ellis or rioli
in cotchin..edwards..bolton...astbury. lambert

Astbury and Lambert listed on AFL injury list as expected to miss another game after the bye. So likely only Cotchin and Edwards to be back from injury.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Odds:
Richmond $1.30
St Kilda $3.45

I have a $20 Ladbroke voucher...I now know where that is going if they are giving these odds for the Aints. They are coming off a win, we are injury riddled and playing at the Dump.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
BrisTiger24 said:
Odds:
Richmond $1.30
St Kilda $3.45

I have a $20 Ladbroke voucher...I now know where that is going if they are giving these odds for the Aints. They are coming off a win, we are injury riddled and playing at the Dump.

I will fair dinkum spew up if we lose to the Aints. No excuse which ground we play on.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
TigerForce said:
I will fair dinkum spew up if we lose to the Aints. No excuse which ground we play on.

Huge game. Saints a good chance of rolling Brisbane this week as Brisbane looking shaky away from home (lost their last 3 away including Carlton). If they do Saints will go above Tigers if they beat us.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
TigerForce said:
Yeah, if we lose to them then it’s all over. We need to win every winnable game from here on.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
tigerlove said:
Astbury and Lambert listed on AFL injury list as expected to miss another game after the bye. So likely only Cotchin and Edwards to be back from injury.

Not sure about that list and its absolute accuracy - more a guide by past experience

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Saints will have Hannebury and Carlisle back in time for us of course.....................................

E

easy_tiger

craig said:
The Saints will have Hannebury and Carlisle back in time for us of course.....................................

Dusty will certainly need to study a few marcel marceau tapes over the break